K149 SUPER RETINOL FLUID - Youth serum
K149 SUPER RETINOL FLUID - Youth serum
- Secure transaction
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Reduce wrinkles & pigmentation.
- Avoid redness and inflammation due to retinol.
- Improves the skin softness.
- Reduce oily skin & acne.
- Retinol in liposomes (1%).
- Natural bakuchiol (0,2%).
- ET-Vitamin C (1%).
- Niacinamide (1%).
- Hesperedin Methyl Chalcone (0,2%).
- Squalane (2,5%).
- Natural alpha-bisabolol (0,2%).
- Vitamin E (0,5%).
A revolutionary rejuvenation serum with high concentration of retinol in liposomes. The product can be used in the evening, on a regular basis, combined with a sun protector during the day. If the skin feels dry or a bit sensitive just reduce the frequency of application. Super retinol fluid is excellent for those who want a smooth and youthful appearance. The result is a significant improvement in skin elasticity, firmness, pigmentation, and hydration. All these effects go along, without showing redness, dryness or skin flakiness.
A concentrate of active ingredients that includes Retinol liposomes & Bakuchiol.
• Bakuchiol is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory natural active ingredient derived from bakuchiol seeds that targets wrinkles and aging skin. Bakuchiol is a meroterpene, that is obtained from the babchi plant (Psoralea corylifolia), which is predominant in Eastern Asia. Psoralea corylifolia, commonly known as babchi, is a popular herb used in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its magical effects to cure various skin diseases. Chinese and Indian medical experts have used bakuchiol for years to alleviate several skin conditions and to treat wounds. The plant is also pharmacologically studied for its chemoprotective, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Bakuchiol is a true alternative to Retinol as it shows no negative side effects. Bakuchiol can be used during the day and is better tolerated by the skin. It provides the skin with every nutrient as also retinol would provide. It stimulates key anti-aging genes similarly as retinol, for instance retinoid binding and metabolizing genes. It is also an antioxidant, a stimulator of collagens and an inhibitor of lipo-peroxidation.
• Retinol liposomes enables products to benefit from a high-load of stabilized retinol while providing consumers with notably lower irritation and better efficacy than free retinol. It uses the liposome delivery technology to enhance the bioavailability of retinol to the skin.
• ET-Vitamin C is a multi-functional vitamin C derivative with excellent anti-inflammatory, free radical- scavenging and collagen boosting effect. Its stability is superior to other ascorbic acid derivatives. Ethyl ascorbic acid is a molecule produced by modifying ascorbic acid, commonly known as vitamin C. This modification is done to increase the molecule’s stability and enhance its transport through skin, as pure vitamin C is easily degraded. It exhibits strong boosting effect on collagen to fortify the dermis on top of interfering with inflammatory cytokines and reverse free radical production.
• Niacinamide (nicotinamide) comprises one of the two forms of Vitamin B3; niacin (or nicotinic acid) being the other, both of which provide equivalent vitamin activity. As an essential component of living cells, Vitamin B3 is essential for protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Niacinamide is a precursor in the synthesis of the pyridine coenzymes NAD and NADP involved in cell metabolism, and as such play a key role in the production of energy. Our Niacinamide is sourced from Switzerland and is an extra purified grade with low amount of nicotinic acid. Niacinamide, is one of the most widely studied topical skincare ingredients. Numerous peer-reviewed studies have revealed its many benefits on the skin, which include clinically proven efficacy to brighten the skin, reduce acne and blemishes, improve the skin barrier and rebalancie the skin’s micro-biome.
• Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid found in large concentrations in citrus fruits, including lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Hesperidin is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, healing, whitening and improves micro-circulation.
• Natural alpha-Bisabolol is a major constituent of Chamomile, which has been used in the traditional medicines of Europe for hundreds of years. The essential oil of chamomile contains up to 50% alpha-bisabolol. Alpha-Bisabolol has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties, as well as antibacterial effects. Specifically, it is a potent inhibitor of fungi, Candida albicans and gram-positive bacteria.
• Vitamin E is a fat-soluble component with anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E helps support the cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin and reducing the symptoms of atopic dermatitis. UV light and sun exposure reduce vitamin E levels in skin.
Apply a few drops of serum once daily after cleansing and toning. At night, layer with other treatment products as needed; during the day use a sunscreen.